Monday, November 12, 2012

dr dre beats says Is mutua

The near green Feng is the slightest to don't know to what and reservedly put a cachinnation.
I the Shan Shan touched own the nose for a while, then do bad mercilessly shape, looking at several individuals to say:
"Smile!After waiting you to born, is mutually male I get punishment you!"
Hear I say this, many females are on the whole to refrain from rash action a lot,dr dre beats, however a was strong to endure to smile the face of idea to change various shape.
Luckily a few maidservants also all pretty much know an interest of keep on backing, otherwise of words I where still have a face can save.



Chapter 259 pretends illness

"Master, Tan Lun Tan's adult comes to visit."Bamboo building outside but spread Wu Tang's voice, I had this unwilling to partly released a bosom in of bluish green lotus, looking at her own of ex- the Jin tidy up well, the Yin says with a smile:
"You need not tidied up, anyway in a short while mutually male I still need to come back."
The green jade lotus is a bit frightened that the ground looking at me, the sudden openings says:
"Is mutually male, you just of the smiling face is very bitchy."
Foot 1 stumbles, I almost fall on the ground and turn head bad the lotus mercilessly staring a green jade is one eye, however seem effect very not obvious, I the in front of the Qie seem to be really to have no position at in home wife, however this always commits tomfoolery to also have a relation with me.
Tan Lun comes to my home, don't know what is up, I say to Wu Tang:
"You take a handkerchief and touch some chili sauces to the kitchen."
Although don't understand, but Wu Tang still kept obediently going to, very quick he comes back from walking, the handkerchief that takes to have chili sauce hand over to I, I very carefully accepted to put so much in own cuff of sleeve, then this just walk toward front yard.
"Congratulate Hou Ye pleased get expensive son!"If Tan Lun sees me hurriedly receive to say behind, originally had already arrived a mouth side, I hurriedly accepted and tooked a look with Tan Lun together of one inside year man, I also the openings said:
"Thank adult Tan, don't know the progress of those artilleries how?"
Tan Lun answers to say:
"Giving an emperor is rich, already about."
Two people exchange greeting several, I this just looking at Tan Lun's middle age.Ask a way:
"Do not know this BE?"
Hurriedly that middle age arch hand answers to say:
"Descend officer, Wang Chong Gu, , pay respects to Hou Ye."
Because Wang Chong Gu and Zhang Jias are all relevant to fasten, I can not also give offense to now, so just lightly say:
"Is adult king, two please sit downs, Wu Tang last tea!"
Several personal cent host and guests fall, I lightly drank one mouthful tea and drinks.Then intentionally sent out a burst of and violent cough, Wu Tang hurriedly and lightly knocked my back.
After waiting a cough be over, I just the noodles take apology ground to looking at Tan Lun and Wang Chong Gu to say:
"Sink E to go into action, these cause of diseases that still fell in before, have already done not thought of to go into action again now."
Tan Lun's relationship with me had better, listen to me saying these and hurriedly saying:
"That Hou Ye you must notice body!"
The order that Wang Chong Gu also concerns my attention body, I flick.Let Wu Tang back to open, work well, just looking at two people to say:
"Thank the concern of two adults, just don't know that two adults seeks if is the small Hou what is up?"
"This ……" Tan Lun pondered for a while and changed direction vision Wang Chong Gu and saw to is oneself not openings.So have to make Wang Chong Gu come to do this bad person.
See Wang Chong Gu arrive, I have already known they exactly for the sake of what affair.Wang Chong Gu now at nine side the governor of province allow up, he is responsible for of but imperial government the side fill troops all business.
Imperial government is used person, square, to slightly stipulate, nine side governor of province have to from text the officer come to serve as, but total soldier then force will.However by so doing the governor of province and total soldier hardly has the harmonious and relate to always completely nervous, until Zhang Ju Ya proper cabinet the head assist, this just adjusted Wang Chong Gu of the polished and elegant in nine allowing of side governor of provinceses.
Wang Chong Gu comes to city teacher this time for preparing and planning the dress in winter for the officers and men for guarding frontier regions, but he arrives at my in home.And seem to be still to have some not good affairs have to say, the nature was the affair of winter dress.
Wang Chong Gu tooks a look Tan Lun and tooks a look me, this just the openings say:
"Hou Ye creates the affair of the dress in winter.Aim under the queen mother."
I shut ascend eyes, lightly say:
"Handed over to country Jiu to did?"
Wang Chong Gu is sorry ground of to say:
"This is the all the above meaning, descend an officer to be just Zun aim to handle affairs, also hope Hou Ye, you forgive ……"
"I knew that this affair I also the in the mind noodles has been already counted already and just feels frightened, H'm, cough!Cough!……"
This time I am from the cuff of sleeve take out have already got ready of the handkerchief quick Wu is on the mouth, then just slowly take away, handkerchief top one regiment is deep red, I feel lips ascend irritable of, really is painful of pole.
However in this way, 2 Tan Lun and Wang Chong Gus see immediately also frightened to disgrace in this face, Wu Tang then compete first walked to come over and anxiously shouted a way:
"Master, master you threw up blood!"
Then Wu Tang quickly ran to go out and had been already looked for person.
I make I remember the most pathetic affair hard, then falls Mo ground looking at a handkerchief top of deep red, lightly say:
"Throw up blood yes."
The Tan Lun concern ground asks a way:
"Hou Ye, your body has no matter son?"
I shake, wry smile for a while, say to two people of Tan Lun and Wang Chong Gu:
"Two adults, please forgive at under don't stay two."
Tan Lun and Wang Chong Gus hurriedly say:
"Hou Ye you have to take care of health!"
Wu Tang has already sought a quite a few individual to quickly come over this time and hustle to lift I walk, leaves two people of Tan Lun and Wang Chong Gu.
Returned to back yard, heard that I am here again condition, a few women of the in home quick of again came together my room in.
And I also because chili sauce and full head big sweat, one face of painful be like, after seeing miserably elephant, all of a s are noodles to take anxious, is all that the tears light is flickering in the eye socket, even if was a Feng Luan to also lose cool-headed formely, looking at me to keep asking a way:
"You this is how?"
Wait those people all descended to go to, I just from soft fall top spring up, loudly of shout a way:
"Water!Water!Give me water quickly!Is hot to die I!"
Many females first is a surprised, the leaving a table's recent Xiang orchid hurriedly poured one cup tea and drinks for me, my no time for waiting of that has cup to quaff in one gulp, but on that irritable felling of lips but the slightest didn't ease, straight-tempered I picked up teapot.Toward a pot of mouth at a stretch drink a most, this just feel own a little bit in the lips clearness some.
The end still Feng Luan says:
"Let people go to and take some ice in the icehouse to you."
Hear this, my favour not ordering of Die, and then lie to return to bed up, finally waited until the arrival of ice-cubes, I skill a cake of, the slightest ignoring that ice-cubes the handle knob has already pointed jelly hair pain.The ice-cold felling immediately acted for chili sauce of very hot.
But after waiting the physiology problem that I solved at present, but discover that a very great problem puts at own in front, own those pretty wives, the all positive vision not and kindly looking at me now.
I once the Shan Shan smile, hurriedly the openings says:
"I can explain."
"Say!"Many female unanimous opinion of larynx way.
I have a little to funnily match with own a few pretty wives and did bitter gourd general shape, say:
"The affair is urgent, I too late report a report to the madam of everybody."
Green jade lotus unbearable.Burst Chi one smiled out, I immediately came forward to hold tight her and said:
"Or the lotus son know that loving is mutually male, so quick forgives mutually Mr., an in person, boon."
See this many females all smile.I have some satisfiedly Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment