Monday, November 26, 2012

beats by dre changes with the thi

Consider how to cure illness for Lin Xue Jie.
The west Yue mountain is an our country's most ancient mountain range, say she thou old, strengthen in this growth because of the ancestry of fabulous clan of Xuan Yuan, multiply,dr dre cheap, just have the Xuan Yuan of now the son the people.The top of hill scenery is beautiful, strange stone Lin Xun, cloud hides fog cover.The especially legendary bluish green precious jade pond is a sky, the emperor the Holy Mother flies to rise to ex-ly practice moral teachings of, let the visitor linger on, forgetting to return.
Because I the demand for doing exercises in gymnastics, have to avert from a visitor, launch light the achievement fly up hazardous people of this world to climb of rise Long Ling, lay aside miscellaneous read, feel nature of dint.The whole is so fine, the green mountain green jade water, each stub green tree, each flower and grass was full of vitality, seemed to be also to feel my gold breathing dragon.I silently spread the mind to the nature in, let the natural spiritual influence coagulate, slowly integrate into my gold Long Zhen Yuan in.
Because rise Long Ling's ordinary people can not come up at all, so, I completely sink to immerse in the nature, don't fear that someone bothers and says that the absolute being that the person that has fighting skill cans not also easily close to me reads scope again inside.Is proper as I am sinking to immerse between the landscape, I discover that the natural spiritual influence is very abundant a while, the little gold dragon doesn't live ground to hover around to dance in the wind in my lower abdomen, I hurriedly take back to work properly to know and guard consciousness.This BE, little gold dragon already the dish face upward together the bead son of spewing out a purple color, hurtle toward my brain.Immediately my brain as rising crack, numerous informations intrude into my brain.But my body outwardly send out the golden light of stabbing the eye at the same time and dash forward cloudy regions.Then the golden light is one Shan, have inside the body that the auto returns to me, I feel that the blood vessels inch breaks, the pain faints while ascending.The little gold dragon doesn't live the true dollar of a ground of exhalation purple color in my body and repair my body at this time, but my blood vessels is missing.
The dazzling golden light that sends out on my body is also a world to respond for it to change countenance by showing winds and clouds, also make international community some at the same time fix for of the persons responded.Say that they saw an once-in-a-lifetime Buddha light in succession at people of the west Yue mountain tour, the facing rises Long Ling to don't already say the prayers;Everyplace in the country of Xuan Yuan fixed a true personage to respond gold Long Zhen Yuan, immediately felt that the spiritual influence in time is abundant, fixs in order to immediately correspond an exaltation, all very pleased, they know, Xuan Yuan son people in again someone broke a sky to rob to become immortal to achieve wisdom;But the absolute being private of west, south and eight Qi countries, sorcery teacher and ninja, all feel a burst of mind not and rather, feel the golden light appears of directions, they know, Xuan Yuan this thou old mysterious one who appeared to mysteriously practice moral teachings in the nation, is that ancient legend true?The country of Xuan Yuan really guards of absolute being?These different the momentary discomfort get up and send a spy personnel to the country of Xuan Yuan to explore true facts in succession.
My deep slumber just wide awake for livelong nine days and nine nights, just on opening eyes, hear someone shouting a way:"Kid how are you!You are awake!"I hope to watch from a distance everywhere, discover no one and really feel strange, and then hear that voice:"I spread feeling exchanges with the thinking in the outer space and you, you could not see my host.""Who are you ?Why to call my kid!"I temporarily can not accept, some unable to decide but again in anger say:"Don't play joke on me, come out to meet!"That voice again spreads:"Ha ha, good kid, don't be angry, listen to me to your explanation."
Pass exchanges, that voice tells me, he is can afloat in the aquamarine blue galaxy of a silk of absolute being read, can not ascend the whichever star in the aquamarine blue galaxy.He tells me at the same time, the mankind's ancestry on the aquamarine blue star just arrives at here in several 1,000,000 year agos.Before this, explore live together in being several purple and blue stars of 10,000,000,000 light years apart from the aquamarine blue star.The purple and blue galaxy civilization is highly flourishing at that time, life in having of each star clan of Xuan Yuan, each clansmen of Xuan Yuan can take incarnation as a dragon, and passion peace, also tallest in each position in the race, be subjected to high regard of each race;There are also eight Qi clans in addition, can take incarnation as snake;There is also dark clan, can take incarnation as bat;There is also eagle clan, can turn male eagle.
But afterwards, cunning eight Qi clan patron saint nine Qis crave for the star of Xuan Yuan of rich, provoke other a few races to take advantage o the Xuan Yuan clan inattention, invade the star of Xuan Yuan together,beats by dre, hence Star Wars launched.Any civilization develops to certain extent, if the of race can not peaceably get along with, so this civilization will head for perdition.
The war of of purple and blue galaxy each star continuously gets stripe, of various clan's doing not hesitate to use super ability neutron cannon is this kind of sophisticated weapon and finally cause each star's causing internal variation and took up will break the gravitation balance of of star, the galaxy will soon demolish.Each people of race just wide awake, race of the patron saint use the forerunner's space to spread in succession the feeling machine delivers to the thinking of the elitist in the race a realization detection of in the living creature of aquamarine blue star, that time, is exactly a dinosaur on the aquamarine blue star ages, these thinking is miscellaneous to in disorder invade these living creature bodies up.
But, the thinking space spreads the energy of feeling machine shortage, deliver the thinking on the aquamarine blue star to suffer from harm, cause these living creatures evolve slow-moving, several 1,000,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com,000 years pass by, just develop to today's civilization extent.But because of the influence of the war, other each races still keep liking to launch war in the subconscious and have hostile consciousness to the clan of Xuan Yuan.
At the same time, the patron saint of the clan of Xuan Yuan because the absolute being dollar consumes, the body demolishes, only the absolute being knows afloat between the star of aquamarine blue galaxy and guard Xuan Yuan son people, and nine Qis are mean and matchless, contuse the patron saint of Xuan Yuan in the final reckoning, also smashed a snake head by the patron saint of Xuan Yuan at the same time, nines leave 8 and embed in the plum flower of eight Qi countries below the hills.The patron saint of other races because the divine power isn't enough, the form absolute being puts out all and causes own race thinking damaged serious in the middle of spreading feeling, can not change magically any further an original shape can change magically a wing, this is the western angel and legendary blood-sucking vampire in nowadays.But eight Qi clan the Shu of concealed body that could make use of to learn to come from the clan of Xuan Yuan, this is the ninja.In addition, other each thinking with damaged the most serious clan finally cause variation, this is today's square all countries' race.
That voice also tells me, he is the patron saint gold of the clan of Xuan Yuan dragon, have already known to spread to the civilization of purple and blue star my consciousness inside, and tell me through an absolute being, pale blue star again have several 1,000,000,000 years and then will collapse, let me look for feat galaxy quickly, in order to later interstellar move.As for before legendary fairy and God-man, be can with borrow oneself the ability carry on the clan of Xuan Yuan of interstellar trip to first and completely resume the person whom the absolute being reads, they still have no news to spread up to now and seem still have no result.The absolute being of gold patron saint dragon reads an end to say to me:"Kid don't be sad.I am about to disappear.I at interstellar several 1,000,000 years, finally waited until you, because your thinking instauration get had better, I will read my absolute being to all pass you, from now on, you are the patron saint of the clan of Xuan Yuan, the person of the aquamarine blue strongest star.For the sake of Xuan Yuan son people, you have to take this great mission!Kid saw again."
When his voice disappears, I Be a burst of to faint, in the brain again appear much consciousness.I drive gold Long Shen read of the words Be surprised to be getting more foolish, the along while just returns to absolute being.I managed to manage consciousness in the brain again, detection not only many many modern science and technology can not make of intelligence machine, weapon outside, also have many fix to do absolute being to know, physique of method definitely with medicine square, can not help exultation!And although my blood vessels is missing now, gold Long Zhen Yuan but spread all over whole body, flood each cell, one of my individual also became an energy body, I thought, probably nuclear weapon machine can bring injury to me, a normal regulations weapon controled Yang to my Nao Nao!
Certainly, most make me happy of is I can make use of many remarkable talents now, even the most difficult space ambulation can also follow one's inclinations, now, I am the new generation patron saint of the clan of Xuan Yuan, I completely have ability to let Xuan Yuan son the people again stand on each race on!And from the medicine square and method definitely up, I completely can cure good Lin Xue Jie's body odor!
At the thought of Lin Xue Jie, I not from get a burst of panic, hurriedly launch absolute being to read to respond her circumstance, this responding make me immediately and suddenly and violently walk and see, nine days in my obfuscation nine at the mid-night, can really make Lin Xue Jie and little elder sister Yun suffer hardship!


The tenth Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment