Monday, November 12, 2012

dr dre beats come out today conv

, But the anonymous attack is the all the most difficult to take precautions against forever.
If clock snow arrives the each and every moves in the country villa to all have no the slightest not satisfactory, otherwise of words I have already known-want to know country villa in but have many rivers to be good at the deluxe cutthroat that goes in secret a Ni vestige in the lake.However I still keep meticulously carrying out I to use the person's policy, Yi person need not, use a person to doubt not, now clock if still having already needed verifying to check from the bottom of the heart of snow.
Those are general in the middle of the country villa now of next person, include a clock if snow were also similar, they would see of is all what I show them, even if was someone to say to go out, to me also have no the slightest of influence.
But clock if the emergence of snow but reminded me, from time immemorial, the persons all say:"Learn but excellent then serve".But in Shanxi but exactly the opposite, the company of world's helping will count Jin in having real strenght most company and badge company.However Jin company but is have financial power most among them.
Jin company of so can be like this of achievement, although say to have something to do with person in Shanxi's going into business to pay attention to a trustworthiness, presuming to make a living away from home, but still have important reason, that is"learn but excellent company"!Although I know this, but if not because clock if the life experience of snow, I neglected.
All at last will go into business in those second to none bookmans in Shanxi, only those second-grade bookmans would go, because person in Shanxi continuously inputs an intelligent and excellent talented person for company of Jin, the Jin company always continuously gets fresh blood and make Jin the company all have his/her own business in the whole whole countries, and still all have achievement.
Thought of here, I smiled, always I are all nearby by myself of the person is too little and annoyed, might as well touch in Shanxi while seeing arrive at now.
An article that arrives city teacher from the country villa resides to go by car to use much long of time, , I am in a short while to feel that the effort that I rested a little was.
When I get off, early someone notice Ping You Quan, so I entered into one at the time that article resided, all of Ping You is coming down from the upstairs, see me from a distance say "hello" to say:
"The owner of the enemy?Is really a sparse guest, don't know is what breeze pare off you to come."
Again see him, my felling is still very strange.Have never thoughted of Ping Bao that hasing no gutty guy will have a so handsome nephew.
All of Ping You about 30 many year old, but the noodles permit pure handsome, on the body always a spotless plain color scholar Shan, and because his an article in the middle manily reached an officer's magnate, text in normal times private huge Hao, so is an each aspect to say the person of words at Ping You Quan of city teacher.
I hand in Wu Ling Quan's Chan under, embrace a boxing answer to say:
"Owner, I am to have no a matter not to ascend three treasure palaces, today come is occupy to mutually beg."
Work properly although the spring is also Wu, but and Wu Tang have no relation, however two people's is close like brothers.Don't see work properly spring small, but the effort scholastic attainment of whole body isn't weak either.The country villa expects behind this time of construction, state the son was even to all arrange some spare persons to country villa again in, working properly the spring is an one of them.
Wu Tang goes to a thistle town and face to walk of affair work properly spring to take my nearby, but because these day I have no opportunity to come out, so seldom meet with him, I come out today conveniently take out him.
"The owner of the enemy, talk here inconvenient, the inside pleases."All of Ping You fore the noodles brought in my[one] graceful.
Host and guest after falling a burst of after exchanging greeting, all of Ping You finally corresponded whole:
"Enemy owner this time come is be not have again what good trick, how many days after of does the jewelry general assembly ascend dew to show face?"
I depend by a comfortable posture at chair up, smile for a while, then just the openings say:
"The good trifle pours to say not up, just some have free time is blind to catch to touch out of some thing, also have be this time I am from the cool state there brought back to come to a pail of it is said that already the cellar hide the wine in a hundred years, don't know can at you does this article reside to also divide a place?"
Hear I make reference to this, Ping You takes a saying of difficult color completely:
"The owner of the enemy, you this be not at difficult I?Last time you that silver mirror made moves here, but led a not much long silver mirror at me a full sky of all all over the place BE, make those businessmen all have complaint.This time already someone say of jewelry general assembly quasi- those strange life time jewelries just can be unveiled, otherwise of words somebody else nonappearance.So your affair I perhaps also incapable is dint."
Ping You Quan's attitude makes me have a little startled, however isn't surprised, now Wang Jia takes ascend Zhang Kun thus and indirectly is taking with Zhang Ju Ya be online, there is still in the imperial government Wang Chong Gu, still have on the market of city teacher who ability and once they put together, even if is Ping You Quan of back have Ping Bao to give support to have to have a worry, either.
The hands share opens, my Song shrug head.This is a very natural and unrestrained action in the original world.
"Gram together elder brother, to the affair of silver mirror, the younger brother is very sorry, but that reason everyone know, I don't want to explain more.I just think on the carouse of jewelry general assembly wine and glass wine cup that can use younger brother."
Since exhibition already impossible, I have to look for the second best and hope to lend this opportunity let the huge Aos of city teacher those commercial circleses all know and understand wine.
All of"this is perhaps a bit not satisfactory, after all the jewelry general assembly is teacher business in the city to go together of a grand occasion of , the sudden changed to use wine, I afraid someone will not like ……" Ping You or make it lively for of say.
I don't treat him to finish saying, directly say:
"This invites a gram together the elder brother trust, I already through get ready the best flower vulture is as red as daughter, all uniformly is 30 years, the cellar hides of, promise city teacher, each colleagues will like.And I is still exclusively wine and a set of best glass wine cup that you prepared a pail of for 70 years ……"
The words that hear my behind, all of Ping You originally condensed together of sad look a while dissipation, originally was black cloud to press city, but of a short moment the dissipation beaming with smilesly say on Ping You whole faceses almost exhausted:
"Is original my friendship is with you, these affair is have no problem, can son the hard old younger brother also know the situation of the city teacher in nowadays, I am also very difficult, however today's affair I definitely do utmost."
I embrace a boxing to say:
"That has a Lao gram together elder brother, younger brother I had a disease in the body and then no longer depended Rao, as for that wine and wine cup, the younger brother returns to and then arranges person to send to your home for you."
Ping You's whole stationses get up, culturedly smiled for a while, then said:
"That is of no account, pour is an old younger brother your condition can notice, carefully be not arriving tired oneself for the sake of the business."
I requited a brilliant smiling face, then said:
"I am in this concern from the same elder brother, luckily the younger brother has a madam's generation to practise medicine, the inherited in the family medical skill is very brilliant, I convalesce through care down recently this time, I feel to have been much better, and return ability activity in a short while, just time a long, I support not to live."
All of Ping Yous hears me saying this and accompanying to say with a smile:
"Really envy hard brothers of son, you can have the red powder bosom friend of so good and wise ability."
Hear all of Ping Yous say this, I bent to bend from the waist forward, then said:
"The good and wise ability is really quite good, however these days see strictly to me, it isn't to let what me come out generally."
After finishing saying, I and two people of Ping You Quan all smiled, all of Ping You are to smile while saying:
"The your wife perhaps also writes to think for the sake of old younger brother your body."
Once Ping You's whole tone turn and immediately after say:
"The disease comes such as the mountain pour, disease go to if draw thread, the son hard brothers slices to become nervous,dr dre beats, my in home still has a ginseng and listen to they say around ten thousand years of, although have a little humidity, however I see little to say to also have one 1,008 years of, turn head me to make people send for old younger brother to, you greatly the beginning of disease is exactly the time that needs to adjust to manage body more ."
I ha ha on smiling, embrace a boxing to say:
"That together elder brother your beautiful idea, younger brother Don't mention it, it is late, the younger brother now makes do not, the words otherwise going home will be put blame on again."
"Send the son hard brothers."All of Ping You also embraces a boxing answer to say.



Chapter 181 dishonest trader

Since an article resided out, Wu Ling Quan Chan hands me, the low voice asks a way:
"Master, connects down us to where?"
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment